Hide a Thermostat, Gallery Wall

The photo below shows a little corner of our living room. The thermostat, the double light switch, and the electrical outlet... So chic! So interesting! So NOT.

Hide a Thermostat, Gallery Wall

And then... Little Brags posted about Hiding a Thermostat in Plain Sight. That gave me inspiration to do something similar.

Hide a Thermostat, Gallery Wall

I want to fill it out a little more, but for now, it's a bit better. I don't think the switch plate and the thermostat stick out quite as much now. Yes! 

Thank you to my new hero ~ Little Brags! 

* I notice on Pinterest that some people are hiding their thermostat under a picture or something similar. I don't suggest you do that, because it won't sense the temperature of the house properly if covered completely. Just an FYI ;)


Don't forget to subscribe to my newsletter! (Above) 

If you would like to join in some fun link parties, head on over HERE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top